TikTok launches all-new developer kits that lets you share sounds and logins
TikTok recently launched the TikTok for Developers program where the brand set out to make tools that allow third-party apps to integrate with the platform. This will allow content creators and users to create and share more amazing content.
Part of this is the new Sound and Login Kits which will allow third-party apps to share and authenticate user experiences in a more seamless way. The Software Development KIts (SDKs) are now available for mobile, web, and console applications worldwide.
“As TikTok becomes increasingly engrained in culture, more third-party apps across a variety of categories and use cases are looking to tap into our community on their own platforms. Through the Sound Kit and Login Kit for TikTok, we’re providing seamless integration solutions that help developers expand their reach, increase exposure for creators, and empower our community to showcase their content on other platforms,” said Isaac Bess, Global Head of Distribution Partnerships, TikTok.
The Sound Kit will let creators and artists easily add original sounds and music from third-party apps into TikTok allowing audio to continue to be a vital part into the ecosystem.
Here are some of the third-party apps that will be integrated through the Sound Kit:
- Audiobridge: A simple, mobile, multi-track recording studio in your pocket.
- LANDR: A platform that empowers artists with a suite of music creation, collaboration and distribution tools.
- Rapchat: The leading app for hip hop artists to create music and get discovered.
- Yourdio: Create and share your own unique soundtracks to TikTok in just three steps.
“TikTok has built a global platform for creators to share their work and get inspired, and LANDR’s mission is to empower musicians to create, collaborate and be heard. To give our community the ability to seamlessly share their work on TikTok is such a perfect fit. That’s why we’re so excited to be an early partner in this program,” said Pascal Pilon, CEO & Founder, LANDR.
The Login Kit will help users sign into third-party apps quickly and securely using their TikTok login credentials. Creators can even add their own TikTok videos, giving them more avenues to showcase their content.
Here are some of the third-party apps integrating into the Login Kit:
- Allstar: Enables any gamer to become a content creator through accessible creativity with true zero impact to Frames Per Second (FPS).
- Breathwrk: Provides science-backed breathing exercises to alleviate anxiety, fall asleep, get energized, increase endurance, and more.
- Burpple: A food discovery platform where anyone can contribute and discover reviews, this community-driven network is now the place Singaporeans rely on to decide where and what to eat.
- EME Hive: A culturally focused dating & live-streaming app for meeting like-minded people.
- IRL: Making it easy to join groups and find others to do more together in real life.
- Medal: A game recorder to clip and share epic gaming moments.
- Lolly: The most fun way to meet people online.
- MeetMe: Part of ParshipMeet Group’s portfolio of social apps, MeetMe is an interactive dating community where users can make connections, chat, and be entertained through innovative live-streaming features.
- Monet: A doodle-based dating & friend making app where users send drawings to each other to start a conversation.
- Neon: A mobile platform for buying, selling, and flaunting verified NFTs from artists and creators.
- PUBG: The popular video game and pioneer of the battle royale genre that has sold more than 70 million copies worldwide.
- Snack: A video first dating app where you find new connections by recording the real you and scrolling through your feed instead of swiping.
- Swipehouse: An app that creators use to find friends, brand collaborations, dates with other creators, and more every day through short-form video content.
- Streamlabs: A leading set of tools that enable streamers and creators to grow and monetize their live streams and engage with their communities.
“This integration not only allows for a more seamless experience between IRL and TikTok users, but will also connect more users, provide more creative capabilities, and encourage even greater engagement within the social sphere. Our goal at IRL has always been to bring people together and make it easier for our users to enjoy experiences with the ones they love, and this partnership further fuels our mission to continue creating and providing people with a unique event discovery experience,” said Abraham Shafi, CEO and Co-Founder of IRL.
Learn more about the Sound and Login Kits here: https://developers.tiktok.com/doc
SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 PLUS
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is a beautifully crafted smartphone with nearly no bezel, curvaceous in design and reflects a…
How to: Connect to Exchange Online Using Multi-Factor Authentication
Using PowerShell to manage your Microsoft cloud services like Exchange Online and using multi-factor authentication (MFA) separately is awesome. Using…