Samsung Canada announced on August 3, 2021, that its new Galaxy Book Go, a state-of-the-art laptop with versatile mobile computing for the connected world, is now available in Canada. The Samsung Galaxy Book Go can be purchased at any Samsung Experience Store, Best Buy Canada, or online at Samsung.com/ca.
With the advanced energy-efficient Snapdragon chip technology from Qualcomm, the Samsung Galaxy Book Go delivers dynamic performance and captivating entertainment all at a comfortable price. Accompanied with a thin, lightweight design, the Samsung Galaxy Book Go is packed with an impressive long-running battery for all-day use. Similar to the rest of the 2021 Galaxy Book collection, the Galaxy Book Go is developed to work trouble-free with other Galaxy devices for elevated productiveness and efficiency.
The Galaxy Book Go comes in Mystic Silver and starts at $419.99.
- OS: Windows 10 Home
- Processor / Chipset: Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 (Kryo™ 468 Octa-core CPU, up to 2.55 GHz)
- Graphic: Qualcomm® Adreno
- Display: 14.0″ FHD LED Display (1920 x 1080), Anti-Glare
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4x Memory (On BD 4 GB)
- Storage: 64 GB eUFS
- Optical Drive: None
- Colour: Silver
- Multimedia: Stereo Speakers (1.5 W x 2), Dolby Atmos®, Internal Digital Mic, 720p HD Camera
- Network: 802.11 ac (2×2), Bluetooth v5.1
- Ports: 2 USB Type-C, 1 USB2.0, MicroSD Multi-media Card Reader, 1 Headphone out/Mic-in Combo
- Input: Island-type keyboard, Touchpad
- Security: Nano Security Slot, TPM
- Power: 42.3 Wh (Typical), 25 W USB Type-C Adapter
- Dimension (W x D x H): 323.9 x 224.8 x 14.9 mm (12.75″ x 8.85″ x 0.59″)
- Weight: 1.38 kg (3.04 lbs)
Samsung's Latest Galaxy Book Go Is Now Available In Canada
SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 PLUS
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is a beautifully crafted smartphone with nearly no bezel, curvaceous in design and reflects a…
How to: Connect to Exchange Online Using Multi-Factor Authentication
Using PowerShell to manage your Microsoft cloud services like Exchange Online and using multi-factor authentication (MFA) separately is awesome. Using…