The myEinstein package of AI app-building tools was introduced along with several other offering on Monday at the Dreamforce 2017conference in San Francisco, Calif.
Marc Benioff, chairman, and CEO, of the global customer relations management cloud services firm said the new offering are designed to deliver a “smarter, more personalized digital experiences.”
“The Fourth Industrial Revolution is reshaping every business, industry and economy, and the customer is at the center of it all,” said Benioff. “Salesforce is delivering breakthrough technologies like artificial intelligence to empower Trailblazers to deliver customer success, develop their careers and contribute to society in meaningful ways.”
Trailblazers are what Salesforce calls individuals who use its products top drive innovation.
The myEistein suite was designed for users who may not have data science skills. It allows users to build custom AI apps “with clicks, not code.”
The suite relies on two new powerful machine learning platforms:
– Einstein Prediction Builder – A platform that allows customersto automatically create custom AI models than can predict outcomes for any field or subject in Salesforce.
– Einstein Bots – Customer service bots that can be trained with historical service and CRM data to quickly and accurately respond to common customer inquiries, resolve routine issues, and hand off cases to customer service agents when the need arises.
Other releases include:
– myTrailhead: An extension of Salesforce‘s gamified online learning platform to enable every company to customize the learning environment with their own content, branding, look and feel—all with a simple, drag-and-drop user interface. myTrailhead reinvents corporate learning and enablement at every step of an employee’s career journey–from custom onboarding trails to company-specific enablement skills.
– myLightning: With just a few clicks, users can build customized apps, themes, flows and components, enabling the next level of productivity in their Salesforce user experience. The entire Lightning framework makes it easy to build deeply customized CRM experiences. With myLightning, admins can specify brand images, colors, page background images and more to align with their brand.
– mySalesforce: This offering enables admins to business users to build and deploy powerful, highly-customized mobile apps with point-and-click tools. mySalesforce will also publish any company’s customized mobile app to the App Store and Google Play, including testing and configuring the app before submitting it for approval.
– myIoT: Featuring an easy-to-use declarative interface, any Trailblazer—ranging from developers and admins to business users—can leverage IoT data to create rules-based automation for any business process, natively within the Salesforce Platform. Now anybody can combine connected device, sensor and application data with customer context from Salesforce to create proactive sales, service and marketing experiences.
Salesforce also announced the Quip Collaboration Platform. This platform allows teams to collaborate faster and more interactively in one live document.
The Quip Collaboration Platform features Live Apps—applications that can be embedded into Quip that contain real-time data.
With Quip Collaboration, teams can pull together all relevant information they need—docs, spreadsheets, team communications, and live real-time application information—onto one centralized canvas, all in just a matter of clicks. The Quip Collaboration Platform also features out-of-the-box workflow templates to manage team tasks such as developing a product roadmap, preparing for a new product launch and mapping out sales territories.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 PLUS
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is a beautifully crafted smartphone with nearly no bezel, curvaceous in design and reflects a…
How to: Connect to Exchange Online Using Multi-Factor Authentication
Using PowerShell to manage your Microsoft cloud services like Exchange Online and using multi-factor authentication (MFA) separately is awesome. Using…