For Lync Server 2013, the use of Office Web Apps server acting as an intermediary is required when using the functionality of sharing PowerPoint.
With this server, you can also distribute PowerPoint presentations that contain animations or videos.
Microsoft Office Online Server is the successor to Office Web Apps Server 2013.
As part of this integration with Skype for Business, Office Online Server is used in read-only mode, but the server can also be shared with Microsoft SharePoint and Exchange.
The matrix interoperability between Office Online and the various Exchange Server versions, Lync, SharePoint and Skype for Business is summarized below:
Prerequisite to deploy Office Online with Skype Server Enterprise 2015::
The good success of a deployment must take into account all the technological prerequisites.
- Supported Operating Systems:
– Windows Server 2012 R2 64 bits
- No localization of Office Online Server with other applications including Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business or SQL server is permitted.
- Ports used are:
- 443 pour HTTPS
- 80 pour http
- 809 pour le trafic entre les serveurs OOS d’une ferme
In our example, the target environment is like this:
- One instance of Office Online Server
- Skype for Business 2015 enterprise voice
For the full guide, please go to CANITPRO.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 PLUS
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is a beautifully crafted smartphone with nearly no bezel, curvaceous in design and reflects a…
How to: Connect to Exchange Online Using Multi-Factor Authentication
Using PowerShell to manage your Microsoft cloud services like Exchange Online and using multi-factor authentication (MFA) separately is awesome. Using…