Equifax debacle, Apple traditional updates and Blockchain to identify contaminated foods
- Equifax cyberattack.
- Cybersecurity best practices.
- Why is Equifax only offering a year of protection for customers whose data was stolen?
- Some 100,000 Canadians to get free credit monitoring and identity theft protection from credit rating firm Equifax.
- Apple shares are down.
- Apple’s new Series 3 smartwatch and connectivity issues.
- iOS 11 is now available.
- Battery draining faster · The Government of Canada estimates that 4 million Canadians are affected by a food-borne illness, leading to 11,600 hospitalizations and 238 deaths.
- How can we tackle this problem? One possible answer is Blockchain.
If you like our show, please consider giving us a rating on iTunes, and be sure to share these episodes with your friends!
We’re always looking for feedback, if you have any suggestions please leave them in the comment box below!
SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 PLUS
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is a beautifully crafted smartphone with nearly no bezel, curvaceous in design and reflects a…
How to: Connect to Exchange Online Using Multi-Factor Authentication
Using PowerShell to manage your Microsoft cloud services like Exchange Online and using multi-factor authentication (MFA) separately is awesome. Using…