Hear more about:
- Facebook announced that Russian-linked accounts had purchased $100,000 worth of advertising.
- What can $100,000 of ad purchase really do?
- Have all the ads been discovered?
- Attackers according to Deloitte accessed data from the company’s email platform.
- Deloitte’s corporate VPN passwords, user names, and operational details were found online.
- A Deloitte employee uploaded company proxy login credentials to his public Google+ page.
- Gartner in June named Deloitte the world’s best IT security consultancy for the fifth year in a row.
- Disaster comes in many forms – natural as well as in tech.
- What’s your recovery plan like in the event of a disaster?
- All businesses need to have a disaster recovery plan in place to get their business back up and running within a specified span of time after the disruption.
If you like our show, please consider giving us a rating on iTunes, and be sure to share these episodes with your friends!
We’re always looking for feedback, if you have any suggestions please leave them in the comment box below!
SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 PLUS
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is a beautifully crafted smartphone with nearly no bezel, curvaceous in design and reflects a…
How to: Connect to Exchange Online Using Multi-Factor Authentication
Using PowerShell to manage your Microsoft cloud services like Exchange Online and using multi-factor authentication (MFA) separately is awesome. Using…