According to Dell recent surveys indicate that regardless of company size, many businesses are looking to work with systems integrators (SI) that specialize in IoT.
“By adding SIs into the mix, we are helping to bridge the gap between IT and OT, and transform IoT into a profitable market reality,” said Jeff Brown, vice president, for global IoT and embedded PC sales at Dell EMC, Global OEM Solutions.
A recent TECHnalysis Research enterprise IoT survey revealed the top three potential partners for IoT projects are:
- Specialized systems integrators
- Specialized facilities/operations integrators
- Large building service providers
While large technology providers (59 per cent) and telcos (51 per cent) currently have a larger share of the IoT partnership space, the survey indicated that moving forward this advantage will shift as companies realize their other options.
Respondents said they would take the following IoT partners:
- Specialized, vertical systems integrators – 36 per cent
- Specialized, facilities /operations integrators- 33 per cent
- Startup IoT service companies – 32 per cent
- Large building service providers – 32 per cent
- Startup software company – 31 per cent
Dell said its IoT partner program combines a global, multi-tiered (Executive/Premier, associate/Preferred, Registered) network of experienced technology providers including SIs, ISVs, and IHVs, all supported by Dell’s broad portfolio of IoT-enabling assets, which are designed to help organizations develop, deploy and maintain leading-edge IoT solutions.
By joining the Dell IoT Solutions Partner Program, partners benefit from:
- Increased market awareness backed by a reputable global leader in computing technology.
- Access to a robust and reliable product portfolio, including purpose-built, intelligent edge gateways and embedded PCs, security and manageability tools, data centre and cloud infrastructure.
- Opportunities for incremental business growth and acceleration through Dell’s multiple partner tiers.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 PLUS
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is a beautifully crafted smartphone with nearly no bezel, curvaceous in design and reflects a…
How to: Connect to Exchange Online Using Multi-Factor Authentication
Using PowerShell to manage your Microsoft cloud services like Exchange Online and using multi-factor authentication (MFA) separately is awesome. Using…