3D CityScapes announced a groundbreaking innovation in their cloud streaming technology which allows their interactive visualization app to be available anywhere, on any device with internet connection.
“This technology will have a big impact on the approval process of future projects. Having it available on the cloud, will be a game changer,” says Geoffrey Belsher, president of Resurgam Financial.
Belsher’s company has earlier on invested in a lot of entrepreneur-led brands in their early stages spanning various industries, including finance and technology.
An upcoming new round of seed funding is awaiting 3D CityScapes, which is led by Belsher and business partner De Gasperis. According to them, this round of the funding will be used to be able to hone further the brand’s applications such as:
- Scaling cloud-based streaming, giving its users access to real-time GPU rendering capabilities needed to run the company’s applications, and eliminate the need for customers to purchase the expensive hardware themselves.
- Allow high-performance application that was previously confined to niche industrial installations (i.e. touch displays, VR headsets, 3D visualization of cities, buildings, and interiors) to be available on any device, at any time provided they have an internet connection.
- Complete a 1-to-1 scale virtual 4K environment of Toronto to be the first virtual ultra-high quality city environment available for exploration online.
- Expanding hyper-realistic 3D visual platform to transit, academia, engineering, tourism, social, retail, virtual conferences, security, defense, law enforcement, emergency response, and news broadcast.
- Scaling the A.I. division of company, which will help facilitate the automation of building processes for hyperrealistic 3D environments.
“We are building a digital twin of the entire world,” says Raza Jafri, Founder and CEO of 3D CityScapes. “The implication is that we will provide an entirely new way of exploring, and visualizing data. There’s tremendous value in having this available for cloud streaming.”
Since being founded in 2019, 3D CityScapes has successfully completed its pre-seed and seed round funding, and worked with various Canadian developers, real estate companies, municipalities, and law firms. In October, 3D CityScapes also finalized deals with one of the largest resorts in Orlando, Florida, and a master planned community in Malaysia.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 PLUS
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is a beautifully crafted smartphone with nearly no bezel, curvaceous in design and reflects a…
How to: Connect to Exchange Online Using Multi-Factor Authentication
Using PowerShell to manage your Microsoft cloud services like Exchange Online and using multi-factor authentication (MFA) separately is awesome. Using…